Wednesday, May 28, 2014

30 DAY SHRED RESULTS

OK yall...are you ready!?????????????

I finished the shred yesterday completing all thirty days in a row:


BEFORE

Starting weight: 178.2

Arms: 12 inches
Waist: 39 inches
Bust: 42 inches
Stomach: 41 inches
Thighs: 23 inches


AFTER

After weight: 174.2

Arms: 11.5 inches
Waist: 38.5 inches
Bust: 39 inches
Stomach: 38.5 inches
Thighs: 22 inches

So in case you havent noticed that is a grand total of 4 lbs lost and 7.5 inches!

In a span of thirty days....I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THAT!

Also I went and picked up my dress today and it zipped no problem!!! SO HAPPY!!!

The Lord totally helped me get through this, I have no doubt that it would have been impossible without his help.  I have willpower but not that much!! LOL. 

Oh but this past saturday it would have been a 5lb loss but we helped my parents move to Charleston and that night we ate at a cute little Mexican restaurant and I had some fijitas and some cheese dip and chips UGH but then i also had a lil bit of ice cream (jr cup) and then the next day a delicious plate of shrimp and grits.  So it was not the best but could have been worse. 

I also bought a cute tankini at walmart, I love it and it actually looked good !!!! First time in years I felt really good in a bathing suit! 

But really annoyed at the prices of bathing suits!! grr why so expensive????!

Ok so monday me and hubs got a grill (38.00 walmart, holla!) and fixed up the back patio and put our chevron rug from target out! I love it, whatcha think?



4 comments:

  1. Nice work :)
    I love that chevron rug, way cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great results! I am loving your new rug as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that rug! Again, thanks for the motivation to do the Shred!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7.5 inches! So freaking proud. OMG Love the backyard so much. The table set, the rug, just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)