Its friday eve :)
I hope you all had a teriffic thursday!
Ok apparently I went to bed too late last night and I overslept till 7:55 AM even with my alarm going off every seven minutes after 6:30. NO BUENO.
My sweet hubs made sure I had oatmeal packed, snacks and coffee ready to go!
For lunch I used a $5.00 coupon that McAlisters deli had sent me for my birthday and for only $2.36 I got a pick 2 and chose the grilled chicken spud (add olives and red onions) and the veggie chilli.
I also had like 2 pks of crackers.
For a snack I had an apple and dark chocolate pb
60 cals apple
85 cal pb
Then I made these beauties!
My hubs says "But how do these get you in a bikini"
Ladies I am sure you understand, lol.
This is a MUCH better and more low carb option than traditional pizza or italian food!
What you need:
4 medium zuchinni
2 tbsp chopped onion
small can of mushroom pieces and stems, drained
one small can of tomato sauce
2 tbsp of spaghetti sauce (or pizza sauce)
16 slices of turkey pepperonni
Pizza or Italian seasoning to taste
Mexican or Mozzarella blend shreadded cheese
Preheat oven to 400 deg.
1. Wash zuchinni and slice them in half, use a spoon to scoop out the insides.
2. Get a bowl and add in turkey pepperoni (chopped), onion, sauces, and chop up the mushroom (after draining liquid from can) and add to the bowl. Also add in your seasonings.
3. Line a rectangle dish with the zuchinni and sprinkle salt over them.
4. Next add in your fillings to the bellys of the zuchinnis that you hollwed out.
5. Top with cheese. I used maybe a cup total.
*Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
They were sooo freakin good yall!!
In MFP they came out to like 92 cals a piece!
Just make yours how you like but just figure at least 100 cals unless you really skimp on the cheese.
Dinner was spaghetti
I also had that piece of garlic bread with it-100 cals
Parm cheese -20 cals
And for desert...
I cleaned the kitchen which was a mess and now I am sitting down trying to relax.
I hope you all try the recipe!! :)