Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The People Have Spoken...

Have I told you lately that I love you....?

Haha, I love you all!  Thank you so much for the sweet comments on yesterdays post!

It seems like everyone enjoys the food pictures so I decided to take them today!

Hubby is finally home tonight and about to fall asleep watching Christmas Vacation.  I feel like I really need to do some more online shopping too!  Are you guys done Christmas shopping?  I feel so behind this year!

Well breakfast was a good one.  I had two hard boiled eggs and Baked Apple Oatmeal.


Then for lunch I had a Healthy Choice meatloaf meal, it was really good!  I am loving the Healthy Choice meals lately they have really stepped up their game!



I had some red grapes with it too, they are so good and sweet!

 
Later on I made some coffee and had a serving of Whales ( dollar store gold fish )
 
 
I also had a banana!  Dang it I forgot about the banana!
 
Not pictured. 
 
And then if you follow me on Instagram you probably already saw the bottle of Carolina mustard bbq sauce that I posted earlier.  This is made by a local winery and it is SO GOOD!!!
 
It went perfect on this chicken!  I baked the chicken tenderloins in the oven and had a cup of rice and broccoli with some spray butter and also put a sprinkle of cheese on there. 
 
 
 
 
Today was a great day!!! 
 
You guys really motivate me and I really appreciate all the comments and suggestions!! 
 
Love,
 
Lauryn
 
 

4 comments:

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)