Friday, August 22, 2014

My Foods for Thought

Hey lovies!

It is a beautiful Friday morning in North Carolina and I wanted to come on today and share a little bit about what I ate yesterday.  I told you guys I am still struggling but I wanted to say that my meals yesterday for the most part were good, just the M & M's were not LOL.  I had them after lunch and last night. Which they are almost gone and I am not going to buy more until later in the fall for trick or treaters! That is the plan. 

Ok So here goes:

Breakfast: orange juice (trop 50) coffee (with half n half/splenda) bagel with blueberry cream cheese and banana. 
Lunch: Turkey on whole wheat flatbread with aldis brand of spreadable cheese, mustard and lots of veggies.  Apple on the side. 
Snack: Before dance cardio I had a yogurt with blueberries.  I wouldn't recommend this yogurt though it was not the best.  I LOVE putting blueberries on yogurt right now though!

 
Dinner: A Healthy Choice Chicken parm meal that I dressed up with cheese and little fried onions.  I also had some oven roasted squash that I put a little cheese and onions on too.
 
 
 
While watching the Odd Life of Timothy Greene (cried my eyes out, sweet movie-highly recommend-free-library!) I ate popcorn.

So if I hadn't ate candy I think the day would have been pretty good, especially since I did dance cardio.  Ok so todays plan is I have to go pick up Jacob's check and go to the bank and I need to pick up a few household items at Walmart.  I hate shopping at walmart it is such a necessary evil.  Anyways I am hanging in there and trying guys!  I had coffee, OJ and cereal this morning with almond milk so we are off to a good start.  Love yall!

1 comment:

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)