I could seriously use one of these right now...
1. Woke up to a swollen face because I cried myself to sleep about my dog last night. I miss her like crazy. I literally can feel the void of her. The emptiness.
2. Then marched into the bathroom half asleep to find a gigantic spider in the bath tub. I had to go find some glasses so I could see the creeper and then I sprayed it with Windex. That caused it to hide under a washcloth so I had to go grab an old shoe and smash it. Then by the time I disinfected the shower, I decided to take a bath...in the other bathroom...away from spiders.
3. I managed somehow, to grab everything I needed for work, except my keys, and shut the locked front door. Fabulous. Thank the good sweet Lord, I called Hubby (whose phone had luckily NOT died yet) and he told me where to get the spare key. Still had to call my boss and was 10 minutes late.
4. After a few hours at work I discovered Aunt Flow had came to visit me, which explains #1 a lot more.
5. 50 trillion customers interrupted me today anytime I was trying to be productive.
6. I got bad cramps. Thanks for nothing, Midol.
7. Got a phone call from Hubby that he just spent $170.00 on Amazon. Reminded Hubby, not so sweetly, that 7 years ago during out marriage counseling we decided $50.00 was the limit on spending without CONSULTING THE OTHER!!!!
8. Checked my mail to see if my amended tax return check was there, and it wasn't. Again.
9. Made eggs for dinner. Proceeded to also bake some rolls and ate them with strawberry rhubarb jelly from Gatlinburg. Wait. That started to sound good. I ate 400 calories worth before I banned myself from the kitchen.
10. Probably just disappointed Hubby because I didn't make him dinner and he just now got home....#wifefail #heissickofeggs #nowthecatwantsattention
11. Just to add-I had to hear about Miley Cyrus. All. Day. Long.
Despite the sucky, it was still a good day. Lots to be thankful for and lots of blessings.
Cheer me up, whats one good thing that happened to you today?
I must say...that roll and jelly did make me feel better :)