Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Last Night


Last night I did not blog.

I came home, changed, and plopped on the bed with some icee's from the freezer.

I watched 2 and a Half Men until Hubby got home.

Then we went and got gas and dinner.

We ate in bed, after I convinced him it was funner that way.

Doing nothing, eating in bed, on a random tuesday night and the best pep talks in the world.


 
Just a couple reasons why I love him.
 
My personal advice to you all today?
 
Eat in bed.
 
It's funner.
 
 





2 comments:

  1. Look, what you do in your bed is your business... but what did you eat? LOL, jk. Glad you got some pep talks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! too bad it was only LITERALLY eating in bed hahaha. I had Mcdonalds happy meal...not one but two! ahhhh fatty! LOL good thing they come with apples and the smallest fry in the WORLD now lol

      Delete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)