Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 7-Breakfast Fail

Week One. DONE!

Yall.  I cannot believe I have completed 7 days of this.  Not that it has been seriously hard but there have been times that I have seriously been around a lot of food that is out of my boundaries and not had any SUGAR!!!!! Or white bread, potatoes, etc. of any KIND!!!! Im pretty excited. LOL.

This morning was a complete and epic fail of the taste buds or cooking skills, cant tell which.  I made my pancakes again but they were UGH gross. I could not eat them they tasted too much like eggs and I am not a huge egg fan to begin with. 

 
That is how much I ate when I decided to give up and just eat cottage cheese out of the carton.  Filled me up though.
 
I was not very hungry at all today. 
 
I ate breakfast around 11am (slept in way too late).  I don't know why I cannot get up in the morning! I have been so sleepy lately! Probably the no carbs. 

I had 20 peanuts.
 
I had lunch around 3pm and this is what I ate.
 

 
I made a big gallon of unsweet tea today and I have been loving it with a splenda type sweetner and lemon! SO good tastes almost like the real thing. 
 
For dinner I made London Broil.  I am not sure how I feel about it though.
 
My mom made it when I was a kid and I remember liking it a lot more than I do now! I will have to ask her how she prepared it. 
We had green beans, sautéed mushrooms and cauliflower with it.
 
 
I also had a cheese stick and 25 cal sugar free popsicle earlier in the day. 
 
For desert I had two of my little sugar free cheesecakes. 
 
I also realized I forgot to put in a pic of my dinner last night so I am going to edit yesterday's post.  I hope you all are enjoying these updates, I am really having a great time blogging something new! 
 
Have you ever had London broil?  What are your thoughts on it? if you have any tips for me let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. The only way I have ever cooked london broil is in the crock pot with about a cup or 1 1/2 cups of water mixed with the dry seasoning packet of Lipton onion soup mix and whatever veggies. Usually carrots and potatoes but I've heard you can sub radishes for potatoes. I cook it on low overnight usually 8-10 hours. It's always been delicious that way for us. Mom always made it that way and there's tons of flavor in that seasoning pack. I also add garlic powder, s&p.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even sure what London broil is! I will have to check it out. I do know that I like to take tenderized round, covered it with a can of the "healthier" cream of mushroom soup, along with a few mushrooms and onions- and bake for an hour at 350- oh my goodness it's so good. But maybe not allowed on your diet?

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)