Thursday, June 18, 2015

Day 8- Weigh In & Update

Hey guys!

Today was weigh in day! I lost 3.6 lbs. 

For a grand total of 5 lbs. exactly since my first weigh in on my planner, May 28th.  I feel like eh, it's only 5 lbs. but I have not seen 195.8 in a WHILE so I am very happy with that.  I am also very happy that I met my first goal of 195 and I get to go get a pedicure! Woo hoo! I think I even have a coupon for a hot stone upgrade FREE.  Need to find that stat!

Anyways I was in a rush this morning because I helped my cousin with her son today while she was at the doctor.  I had cottage cheese and coffee.  I also had to UP my metformin today from 2 pills to three. 

 
I had about 20 peanuts on the car ride home to her house.
 
 
I got Moe's for lunch.  Chicken burrito bowl. Added guac and pintos.  Brought it home and added my own cheese.  It wasn't too great today. 
 
I went to Target for a few items and had to get hubby some jeans and such for work, so as I was browsing I found this delicious smelling coconut cream conditioner for only 4.99!  Exciting!
 
 
It has been SO HOT here and HUMID. 
 
I had a cheese stick for a snack and two of my cheesecake minis with FF whip cream. 
 
I also had 99% ff turkey with mustard, just a little bit for a snack.
 
 

Dinner was a great steak salad with blue cheese.  I also added a boiled egg and cheese after the pic.  It has olives and turkey bacon on it as well. 

I had a fudge pop later. 

How I am feeling:

I am missing peanut butter and jelly sandwiches even though I rarely eat them.  I miss tortilla chips and tortillas.  I miss easy fast foods.  However I do NOT miss feeling bloated and heavy and knowing I ate too much.  I do not miss those extra five pounds. 

I love that on this diet I feel satisfied after I eat.  Ever notice how you eat 2 or 3 slices of pizza and you are like MAN I could eat this whole thing!?? Or same thing with a combo at wendys...was that seriously my LAST fry???

With these meals you do not want to keep eating.  I am most always very much satisfied and do not crave more.  It is rare even for me to get second helpings.  So that is something I love. 

Sugar has been out of my bloodstream for a WEEK people!!! This is incredible.  I was looking at spaghetti sauce today trying to find one with no added sugar.  Do you know how hard that is? Guess I will have to make my own! Let me know if you know of one. 

And Ashley thank you for the London Broil tip!!!! I will have to try that.  Thank you all SO much for your sweet encouraging comments this week it has really kept me going!!! I hope you all are doing well!!! 
Oh and let me also say that is 3.6 lbs that I did not even have to exercise for.  I walked one day and played in the pool another.  Pretty cool.  Need to start back walking/running though!  What are you doing for workouts right now?  Its just been SO hot here! ugh lol. 

4 comments:

  1. I think that's a GREAT loss!!! Congrats to you! I have a spaghetti sauce recipe from when I did THM. I am almost positive it's on my Pinterest page. We really liked it. If you look and can't find it, just text me and I'll find it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.6 lbs. is awesome!! Great job! I remember shopping for spaghetti sauce without added sugar when I was on THM- it was hard! If I remember right, Hunt's makes some- but I can't be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I found your blog through Staci's blog and am catching up on entries. Like you, I have PCOS as well. I also found out a few months ago that I have Diabetes. It's much harder when you have PCOS to lose weight, so I empathize. I used to do South Beach a few years ago, and found it helpful. Unfortunately, I am vegetarian and so the low-carb plan was not working for me as well. Now, I focus on eating anything I want in moderation. Not sure if that's working really - but I'm happy. I've lost 17 lbs this year, so not too much but not too bad either. Good luck to you. I am looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OT:We might not see Pacquiao fighting for a long time. Fortunately we can still see his training and fights on the official Manny Pacquiao Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3B2vyS-6Y

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)