Thursday, June 13, 2013

#freakinawesomethursday

No power.

However somehow my internal alarm clock woke us up at 6am.

Hubby was late.

I was concerned about my lack of power (immediately my mind thinks of the delicious food going to waste possibly in my deep freezer) and had to pee, so I got up and discovered yes, we indeed had no power.

About a minute later the power comes back on. 

Never really got back to sleep.....yeah. About those naps....

I NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so breakfast was non existent. 

I need to go shopping like a sailor needs a ship. For reals.


Co worker went to subway so I had him get me ham and cheese with veggies and mustard.
 
Later...after running 1,834 errands pertaining to weddings and birthdays and graduations and fathers day (which is sunday, in case you forgot like I did) I had lunch.
 
 
That meal was good and that broccoli was left over from last night, along with grapes from yesterdays lunch.
 
These Michelina meals are 1.00 by the way.
 
Eating healthy is so expensive.
 
#sarcasm
 
Anyways.
 
Later I was on the most boringist insurance call ever and I needed chocolate. 
 
 
#stolefromhubbyslunchstash
 
 
After the storm that flew in right off the set of wizard of OZ started a brewin, it was luckily time for me to head home in the opposite direction.  Away from the tree limbs, fierce wind and massive loss of power.  
 
 
Angus steak from Costco, brown rice (1/2 cup) with mushroom gravy (1/4 cup) and 1/2 cup green beans...mushrooms and onions. I could eat every drop again, just looking at it right now.
 
#drool
 
I heard Facebook now does #hashtags.
 
#youknowimgonnabealloverthat
 
I also had this
 
1/3 cup for 50 cals with like 4 Hershey kisses.
 
No walking today, but did DANG good on my calories.
 
Hollar atcha girl.
 
#mojoisback
 
Night!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)