Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The Biscuit Story & Food Pics

Ok yall!!! Its Tuesday which means tomorrow is Wednesday and we are almost to the end of the week....hooray!!

Ok so let me just tell you about the temptation I woke up to this morning. 

Yes.

You read that right, WOKE UP TO.

So hubs worked 3rd shift and climbed into bed around 6 am this morning, nuzzling and cuddling me ..."I got you a bojangles chicken biscuit" he says...all sweet like.

PRETTY SURE MY EYES FLEW OPEN AT THAT POINT.

Um, did we or did we not just have a "my pants don't fit Im a fatty, I have to loose weight NOW!" discussion Sunday afternoon?  Maybe I was talking to myself? pretty sure you said YEAH we will do it together!!!! :) ((((ALL SMILES))))

And now you bring me my crack.  My kryptonite!!!  In case you haven't been reading since October, um Bojangles biscuits are like ...um pretty much my favorite food.

When I was packing on all my pounds (few years back) I would buy breakfast out every morning and most often than not, it was a value meal chicken filet biscuit with bo rounds at Bojangles.

If you haven't heard of Bojangles then just count your lucky stars!

So hubs tells me this, however I mumble about it not being healthy...he mumbles back that he will eat it if I don't want it.

I fall back asleep.

I wake up, and immediately think about my beautiful biscuit chilling in the fridge.

I go check on it.

Yep, its there.

Waiting.

Lurking.

All almost  500 calories of it.

I take a shower, and STILL think about it.

In the end, the Lord blessed me with a breakfast idea, and I FLED from that evil biscuit!!!  I knew it would throw my day completely off track!!

Tons of water.
Coffee.
Banana cut up put in vanilla yogurt, with peanut butter cheerios.
 
MUCH BETTER!!!
 
Ok so then later on for a snack...
 
Red bell peppers, egg WHITE, 5 olives, half pita bread, 1 tbsp. of roasted red pepper hummus.
 
SOOO good.
 
Then I was having a stressful day at work because my boss thinks I aught to be in charge of making the break room not smell like garbage. Its a BREAK ROOM.....so I solved that problem by getting rid of the trash cans.
 
#Crazywhitegirlmoment
 
Trash cans are hidden and you have to throw your own trash away in your office.
 
Problem solved, boss was happy.
 
This is what I deal with on a daily basis.
#Officemanagermeansofficeeverything
 
So I went out to get an iced tea, unsweet with added lemon and sweet and low.
 
It made me feel much better, so did venting to hubby on the phone.
 
Came back and cooked this little baby.
 
 
If you know me, you know I could eat Mexican food every single day of my life and would be perfectly content.  My only complaint is that its not a lot of chicken, however the chicken is GOOD!  And the rice is great with pieces of corn in it, it had two tortillas with it, all for 290 cals and I think I paid $2.68.
 
Next time I would bring a side of black beans or something too because I was still hungry so I popped a 100 cal bag of popcorn.
 
recycled pic, sorry
 
And then had some watermelon later.
 
 
 recycled pic, sorry
 
THEN came home and made up some deliciousness.
 
If you follow me on instagram, like all the cool kids, you would have seen my burger box.   These are Boca burgers, (veggie) for 120 cals each. In case you want to be up to date on my totally awesome random pics you can follow me: lauryn1118.
 
In fact tonight, I just posted a cool new target find :)
 
Ok so on the burger I put a dash of cheese, bacon bits, (VERY LITTLE OF EACH) and pickes and onions, ketchup and mustard, soooo good!  Then I had green beans and broccoli with.
 
 
And for desert...
 
 
Not to mention... when i came home to peer in the fridge I saw this...
 
 
 
 
 
JACOB!!!!!!!
 
And its still there.
 
The End.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you right now. You know I share your love of BoBos in a major way. I like those portion bags you put on IG...that's a great idea. Good job of staying on track for another day. Oh, and I nominated you for a Liebster award :0). http://sassandsweat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great by avoiding that biscuit! I know buttery tasting take-out biscuits are hard to resist. Good girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!! That's some major will power right there - so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! That was self control at its finest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)