I hope you all had a superb Wednesday!!
Mine started out a little cray..breakfast didn't really come together and I forgot my banana but I had my yogurt.
I like these. They are very good and not so tart.
Then I was starving later and had a 50 cal fruit cup that was hiding in my desk drawer.
I didn't eat till 2pm or after...crazy.
But I had a favorite of mine-Smart Ones Mesquite chicken. I LOVE the mashed potatoes!!
Also had some green beans and lots of water today!
Desert was a sugar free chocolate pudding cup
Watermelon for a snack
Popcorn again, recycled pic...again
Dinner was SOOO good!
Broccoli with sautéed onions and a Costco angus burger!
I also added steak sauce to it because someone on instagram told me it was good to add it to the boca burger I had last night. Great idea!!!
And I still have cals left!!
Ok sooo yall I really think the water is helping!!
Also I got this crap out of my house finally.
By forcing Jacob to eat it.
And by forcing, I mean, lovingly heating it up for him and putting it on the kitchen counter this morning :)
Ok sooo my awesome friend Sheila nominated me for a liebster award!! She is so precious to me yall. I love her !!! I have already done the liebster award a few months ago but I wanted to answer her questions!! I think they are so fun! And yall go check out her blog, she is a NC southern gal like me, loving all things frugal and she just did her first 5k! I am so proud of her!!
Ok so here goes!
Questions for my nominees:1. If you could travel to one place this summer, where would it be? Pensacola, FL to see my brother! And God willing, we should be leaving next week!
2. What would be your dream job? Something part time because honestly I hate being at work 40 hrs a week. Ok...I got it. A hair dresser. I so want to do hair, and I love talking to people. Yall know that. LOL.
3. Where is your favorite place to shop? Besides target? Haha maybe VS and Forever 21, but honestly I frequent Ross and TJ Maxx more.
4. What store do you do most of your grocery shopping at? Walmart and Aldis.
5. What is one of your hidden talents? Negative on the talent. And if I had it, it would NOT be hidden!
6. What sport did you play in school or what club did you belong to? I actually played volleyball in high school and I was the Reporter in FFA. I was in journalism 2 years on the school paper...as well as a member of DECA.
7. Who is your TV/movie crush? Rob Pattison, oh the hair! I am a sucker for good hair.
8. Who does most of the chores in your house? Hubby. But I do a lot too! Its equal prob. I married a neat freak and its quite nice.
9. What is your favorite meal to cook? Tacos!!!
10. If you have the day off from work/school all to yourself, what would you do? Oh joy...lets see! Right now, it being summer I would probably go to my parents house and lay out by the pool because this white girl needs a tan!
11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Gatlinburg, TN!!!! Or Sevierville which is right beside it :)
Thank you Sheila that was fun!!!
Ok so I need yalls help!! Tell me your go to healthy snacks for a road trip!!
You know...that stuff you bring with you before you get to your destination and eat like crap! HAHA!
Please comment below!