This morning I saw my lowest # that I havent seen since VALENTINES DAY!!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!
I am soooo excited!!!!
I just hope I dont screw it up this weekend.
Let's discuss the road blocks shall we?
1. Today is Friday which always makes me think its safe to inhale 500 more calories. Why? It's friday!!
2. Tonight me and the Hubs are supposed to go to the Nicholas Sparks book signing. We will probably eat somewhere and they have a tempting starbucks in the Barnes and Noble that I will be confined to for probably 3 hrs on average.
3. Saturday I have a wedding to go to. I am going to try to not go to the reception. If I do I am NOT going to eat cake.
4. Sunday I have a baby shower for my cousin to which I am bringing my amazing buffalo chicken dip. I am NOT going to eat cake.
Cake is my down fall. I seem to think its ok to eat on an average weekend. I do not want to eat cake until November when we go to GiGi's cupcakes in Gatlinburg (hopefully). That is my goal. Promise myself cake, that I can only get if I dont eat cake. Makes sense right?
5. The weekends in general throw me off.
So hopefully monday i will still reflect this good number. We can hope.
Ok SO last night for dinner i had:
Ms Pauls beer battered fish fillet's (6pts for two)
1 tbsp tartar for 1pt
a whole can of green beans for 0pts
Have a great friday yall!!!