Well. I wish I had better news to report.
Truth is...my eating has been a bit off latley.
I worked out three times last week BUT I dont belive that you can out exercise a bad diet.
This is my plan for this week.
1. Track everything.
2. Drink 8 servings of water per day.
3. Exercise M-F and make sure I get to kickboxing on tuesday.
4. Plan out my lunches and dinners before I go to bed tonight (for the whole week).
How have you guys been? I know the holidays are sooo hard when you are dieting but I have been soo inspired latley and I know I have come too far to ever give up or throw the towel in. I think part of my problem is that we had vacation and now TOM is approaching and I tend to be bottomlessly HUNGRY when TOM is comming up.
I am going to do like suzy and list 5 positive things about this weekend!
1. I got a Mani/Pedi brow wax (great deal on groupon).
2. I ate good for most meals.
3. I got Fred Claus on DVD and me and hubs just watched it!
4. I got a ton of Christmas shopping done today.
5. My sweet Grandma turned 84 years young yesterday and I got to celebrate it with her.