I was nominated for the Liebster award!! I am so excited!! Shawna over at Life As We Know It is such a sweetie & nominated me-I feel so honored! She has a really cute weightloss blog as well and you guys should go check her out!
The Liebster award is a blog award given by other bloggers TO bloggers who have less than 200 followers but they think should have more! I am thrilled!
So...this requires me to tell you 11 things about ME!
Aren't you excited!? I know you have been chomping at the bit to find out more about lil ole me :)
Ok here goes....
1. I have a cat named Noel & a dog named Reese. Reese is a sweetheart & Noel is a spoiled terror.
2. I took journalism in high school and wrote for the school paper.
3. My favorite part of a cupcake is the icing.
4. I met my husband on my third day of my senior year of HS at Cici's pizza.
5. I have a younger brother named Jonathan.
6. I used to be obsessed with Elvis, and my mom took me, my cousin and I to Graceland when I was 15.
7. I used to hate excercising until this year.
8. I was voted Most Country of my senior class. I was also an officer in FFA. It was a great place to meet boys, ya'll.
Yes they made me wear that hat. Im being so country with my Abercrombie & Fitch shirt on.
9. I used to be incredibly afraid of airplanes until I had to fly to Chicago BY MYSELF for a business trip last year. I got all my friends and family to write me letters to read on the plane when I started freaking out. It really did help.
10. I am a Christian & I love Jesus with all my heart <3
11. I was raised by my Mom till I was four, when she married my step dad, but I'm STILL a Mama's girl :)
Now...the Questions I have to answer from Shawna are:
1.What is one thing about yourself that most people dont know? I am extreemly OCD. I wash my hands like a million times a day.
2.What is your favorite singer/band? I would have to say that at the moment it has to be Switchfoot. I actually got to meet them at the Weenie Roast Concert this year. They are awesome and super nice.
3. What is your favorite time of year? Hands down, the FALL. I love the weather, the leaves, the pumpkins, the holidays, etc.
4.What is one of your guilty pleasures? Chips at the Mexican Restaurants. I know I shouldnt but I just cant help myself.
5. What do you hope to accomplish in the next year? I hope to have some stuff paid off and some weight off LOL. I want to loose at least 32-52 more pounds.
6. Where is your favorite place to travel to? Oh this is easy. Gatlinburg, TN! Me and the hubs honeymooned there and we LOVE it. We have been back every year for our anniversary.
7. Are you married/have kids? I am married. I have no kids.
8. What do you have most of in your closet? Clothes. Lots of clothes.
9. What is your favorite tv show and movie? Well TV show would have to be: Big Bang Theory, 19 Kids & Counting and Biggest Looser. I also like forensic shows that creep me out at night. For movies-Footloose THE ORIGINAL. And Legally Blonde. No judging.
10. If there was a quote to describe you and your life what would it be? It would be a Bible verse. "Before I formed you in the belly, I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb, I sanctified and I ordained the a prophet to the nations."-Jeremiah 1:5. This is a reminder to me that no matter our circumstances or how we were born into this world, that God has a plan for us and our lives and that he has had one from the beginning. I was not a planned pregnancy but God used me for His glory.
11. How would your best friend describe you? The mother type. I am the one she comes to for advice and to vent. She would probably say that I am a very passionate person, loyal, trusting & trustworthy, but I worry a lot and am a bit unorganized :) And given the day she MAY or MAY not comment on my driving.
Ok. That was fun!!
I am nominating 11 bloggers as well!
1. Kait at Mrs. DIY and the Tennis guy.
2. Staci at Staci's Slimdown
3. Ms Mae's Mommy at As We Know it.
4. Nikki Dee at Aussie in the USA.
5.Oliva at Snyder's Tell All
6. Tiffany at Snack Snark Bark
7. Rachael at Running with Rachael
8. Ashley at Coffee Cake and Cardio
9. Kim at Living Laughing & Loosing
10. Crystal at Miss Crystal Makeup
My questions to them are the following:
1. What is your favorite candy?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. If you could make any food and drink calorie free what would they be?
4. What's your favorite holiday and why?
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
6. How many siblings do you have?
7. What is your favorite WARM drink?
8. What is your MUST have fall accessory?
9. What is one thing you are really bad at?
10. Name two things you want to do in the next year.
11. Pepsi or Coke?
Thank you Shawna for the nomination this was fun!
Ok on to regular programing!
Today's eats....Breakfast was pretty normal. 2 Waffles with 1 tbsp peanut butter, I didnt eat the banana.
I tried 5 hr energy pink lemonade ( i got it free at the southern womens show) was not very impressed.
Lunch was good! Tuna salad from a can made with one egg and three dill pickle chips chopped up, salt and pepper and dijonaise!!
Along with soup, a reduced fat cheddar cheese stick, 5 reduced fat ritz and strawberries.
I wanted a snack around 5pm to hold me over through Zumba.
5 more crackers with 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
Zumba was great tonight!! I loved it. My arms are going to be sore tommorow due to the pretzles we did though.
Dinner was great-the General Tso's chicken from innovasian at walmart. And white rice and broccoli with soy sauce on it. YUMMY!!
I got in all my water agaaaaaaain! Whoop!!
I hope you all enjoyed this. Tommorow night is a Halloween party at my kickboxing teacher's house!!! I am so excited. She designed theme parks for a living and supposedly her Halloween decorations are WAY COOL. I cant wait!! Hubs and I are dressing up!! Come back tommorow for pics!! :)