Monday, November 12, 2012

Breakfast of Champions



Hello on this lovely Monday night. :)

It's been pretty warm today but I hear the temps are dropping tonight.

Poor Hubby is still working.
I had really good intentions of going to the gym this morning.

Clothes laid out, phone charged. Ipod still lost. But what's new?

However, I made a really good executive decision while I was still groggy to stay in bed.

I think my body was telling me I needed to just sleep.  Sometimes we have to listen to our bodies.

So I slept in :)

I really need a toaster at work.

I toasted two waffles and put apple butter on them but when I got to work they were soggy.

I ate instead: vending machine crackers and a cheese stick.

210 cals for crackers/60 cals for cheese
 
The Breakfast of Champions.
 
I am actually quite sad that was the last cheese stick.  They are great to keep in the fridge at work for snack emergencies.  Or...er breakfast emergencies.
 
Anyways I ate lunch around 12:30. 
 
Tuna fish w/light mayo=220 cals/chips=75 cals/50 cal fruit cup
 
It was quite tasty! I had made the tuna fish last night with some salt n peppa, tuna (duh), cut up dill pickles, and hellman's light (2tbsp).
 
Had to run some errands and ended up picking up my FREE coffee from dunkin :)
 
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
 
Sorry I look like a hott mess.
 
Whatever. You are so lucky you got a shot of this pretty face today and you know it.
 
:)
 
I actually forgot that I had brought a "pocketbook" sandwich laced with my amazing olive pimento cheese.
 
So I ate it around 5pm for a snack.
 
Bread 50 cals/cheese spread=63
 
Delish.
 
So then after my fabulous trip to Aldi's for the Hubs lunch essentials I came home and made me some din din.
 
Salmon burger=170 cals/green beans=40 cals/pesto pasta=165 cals
 
Yo Mom, thanks for turning me on to theese salmon burgers at Costco!
 
They are yum-me.
 
Oh, and it's not bleeding.
 
That's my genius mind at work drizzling hot sauce on it.
 
I know you are amazed I have all theese cool ideas.
 
Then, speaking of cool ideas.
 
MFP told me I didnt eat enough calories and I was going to put my body into starvation mode.
 
So just for good measure I had a "mini sweet potatoe caserole"
 
 
About half a cup of candied yams with cinnamon, punkin pie spice and mini marshmallows put under the broiler.
 
Now I am either going to shower, read some more hunger games, finish laundry, or read some more hunger games. Hmm...decisions decisions.

4 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, that dinner looks so good. You always make me hungry when I come in and go to your blog which is good and bad because you always give me great ideas. I laughed out loud when I read about wanting a microwave at the office. I say that all they time. Every since I saw your waffles with the PB and bananas I have been doing that and trying different toppings but I don't want to eat when I am leaving the house but only have a microwave here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha girl I wish I could just have all of yall over to eat :) hehe. It was very yummy, but sorry I make you hungry! hahahah. Yes I would love it if we had a fully stocked kitchen here!!! LOL

      Delete
  2. I get the fit and activ cheese sticks from aldi's.. they are WONDERFUL. Have you seen the first movie of the hunger games?! Love! Keep me posted about the next 2 of the series, I never got to read them I did the hunger games and then jumped into 50 shades.. and now im too busy with the time of the year to start reading again. wahh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have had those before!! I just went to aldis for the first time in like a month last night!!! LOL I love that place! I got some yogurt you will see in my next post, very tasty!! I think they are filming the next movie now, but yes girl I LOVED the movie it made me want to read the books and now I am almost done with the last one!!! I love the series!!

      Delete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)