Hey guys! I was nominated for the Liebster award again! Woot! I think this makes 3 times, so excited for that! Now yall know I have already done it and tagged people but I wanted to give a thank you to Whitney who tagged me and to answer her questions! Go check out her blog, she had a beautiful wedding!!
My 11 Questions for Nominees
1. Who was/is the most influential person in your life? That would be my Mom. She is the reason I am the way I am and she influenced pretty much every aspect of my life: the way I act, my manners, my Faith in God, and we both share a love of reading! She is my rock and I love her.
2. How has your life been different that what you imagined? Well I never imagined I would go into the car business that is for sure! But it seems to fit for now and I dont have a ton of college debt hanging over my head, thankfully. I really imagined that I would have kids by now, but I know that it's good we didnt have them right off the bat and God has a plan for us!
3. When and where were you born? Born in Charlotte, NC on March 5th, 1986!
4. What do you do for fun? Read, Go shoot at the range with hubs and I love going to see movies!!
5. Do you read? If you do what book would you reccomend? Yes! I recomend the Bible (on my 4th time reading it now! every time I learn more!) also Twilight, the Hunger Games, and anything by Nicholas Sparks.
7. Do you take vacations? Where do you go? We either go to Myrtle Beach or the Mountians in Tennessee/NC!
8. What do you do for a living? I am an office manager at a car dealership.
9. What traditions have been passed down in your family? Haha, well my Mom gives me and my brother and hubs and dad all pajamas on Christmas Eve. I will definetly do that with my children. She also makes a big breakfast on Christmas morning and I try to do that for the Hubs and I :).
10. What is your favorite holiday baked food? Oh man. Ok baked, lets see. I LOVE sausage balls but you are probably thinking deserts...Ham! Ok thats not a desert either...Christmas cookies!! My cousin Amanda makes the BEST cookies EVER!!!!
11. What is your favorite movie/tv show? Movie-Footloose (the original) and TV show would probably be the Biggest Looser or 19 kids and counting. I also like forensic shows that creep me out :)
Thank you Whitney!! That was so fun!! If yall missed my first Liebster award check it out here.