Friday, January 4, 2013

Panera Goodness

Hello dears!

This one is going to be quick because I am a tired girl and need my beauty sleep :)

Breakfast was pretty predictable

257 cals
 
Except I mixed it up for yall and added a tangerine.  Your welcome.
 
 
For lunch I went to Panera Bread and celebrated this sweet girl, my aunt Delanda, her 44th Birthday :)
 
Happy Birthday I love you!!!!
 
 
I almost forgot to take a picture.  Lucky you I had morsels left.
 
 
Her cake was a fruit tart which was amazing (has like a sugar cookie crust!) and angel food cake with strawberries and cool whip on top!
 
657 cals in all
 
Oh and that pitiful excuse for a salad is the classic add grilled chicken with a french bagette.
 
Lunch was great though because I got hugs from this sweet girl.
 
 
Little cousin Rylie :)
 
She had Hello Kitty lip balms with her.

So stinkin cute.
 
Then dinner was sooo such a tough recipe. 
 
I really dont know how I make such exquisite things.
 
 
395 cals
 
Crap I realized I forgot to count the dang cheetos on MFP
 
I had one and a half peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
 
Then I needed me a poptart again.
 
You have all seen those.
 
And last but not least I had some popcorn to end the night.
 
Which I wouldnt have had if I had remembered the cheetos.
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I hate when I'm blogging and realize my points on paper don't match up with my points on the screen. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy panera! Gong there today... I hope! One thing about photo food journals is that it keeps you honest and on track... If u remember to take a photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that is so true!!! Enjoy your panera today!!!

      Delete
  3. I was so glad you got to come to my B-Day party!!! I love you to pieces and you are doing sooooooooo well on your weight loss journey! I am incredibly proud of you and you look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)